What Day Is It?


I thought things were supposed to slow down when you left your "career". That must go down as one of those urban myths or something.

Wedding Plans...we're working it. Today we hired a wedding "organizer". For a rural area we are getting pretty hip. We give them the details and they make this baby go off like a CIA black operation. Or so I have heard from others and am hoping for our own.

I've also got to update my blog listings - I've a a blog link or two to add too.

In the meantime I've been working on some wax models and came up with a dandy yesterday that we cast. This one is going to hold a half a bead that I lapped down. She's going to be beautiful. I'm thinking she should be given as a bold gift - but word on that later as she is finished.

These are the photos before I started cutting off sprues tonight. I swear the sprues were as heavy as the actualy piece. So far about 90 percent of them are off and tomorrw I'l get to the hardest ones and begin the grinding. I'm currently working on two pieces (the other one that had a fish on it and was a square cab). So far those are the only ones I have created made specially to hold a piece of glass as the design statement. I've done cabs for rings but not something that was purposefully designed to go with the setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment