It's not a bead - YET!




Meet part of what has been keeping me busy. First the mother feral cat had four kittens in my garage which she moved around the neighborhood on a regular basis driving me wild. The kits are visiting regularily and I'm a sucker - - - - no doubt about it. Hense the food. So, what happens next in the midst of getting painters painting the house and all of the mulitude of wedding details I'm tackling - We get a surprise visit from a mother raccoon and two sibs. Good grief. I find out the one neighbor is hand feeding them out his door. So NOT a good idea. Uh, although me being a sap for those kittens probably isn't either. I'm going to call the local rescue group and get some live traps. Kittens or Raccoons - I'm going to catch something. The local vet takes the kittens and finds homes. The raccoons will be loving raised and released into the woods - and about 70% of this county is state property so they will be safe. Maybe tomorrow I can get a bead done. (Smile - wink - grin!!!).


This photo was taken in our garage - yum, cat food! Yesterday they were begging the painters for handouts and even had one of the guys treed on a ladder. Never a dull moment around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment