A New Tool - Yum

I've always loved CG's graphite paddles.  I have several of them and use them frequently to make nice round beads and check the sizes as I go.  Mallory Hoffman recently posted about a new one she purchased and it looked just awesome - just like a calf following the Mommy cow I just had to have one.  Sometimes a simple bead with a great surface texture (this is a ribbed bicone) is just the right compliment to what you are creating.  If you haven't used them go and check them out at CG Beadrollers - they're wonderful tools.


The new one I ordered is so long (it has all of these graduated sizes) I couldn't get it all in the photo I was taking so I've imported a picture from the site so you can see - LOL.  When I make some new beads with it I'll post them. 

Have a great day.  Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment