More From Faerie Con





It's been another long day at the conference but with all of the eye candy the time seemed to fly past. We even had a wonderful treat as Brian Froud dropped by the booth tonight to talk to us. I can hardly believe it after he and his lovely wife Wendy spent such a long day at their own booth. We talked about art - and how the nature of the world has changed - about mystical happenings - and new projects. We even did some storytelling. I am in awe and it is the least I can say about this delightful artist. Susan Lambert drove up to see us from Virgina where she and DH were visiting a relative. We shopped and gabbed and Susan treated me to an airbrush tattoo. It will last for about two weeks - or until I decide to be bold and remove it. I think it will stay awhile. I'm passing along some photos from today. Tonight was the Masquerade Ball for the "Bad Faeries" and everyone was changed into darker costumes - and I'll try and get to those photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment