More Convention Fun


We are down to wire now and the convention is winding down. Saturday night was the banquet and auction and today we had our last presentations and visits to the vendors area. My eyes are bulging out and my pocket book is empty. I shot some photos from the balcony of the convention center. It's by the river and the weather has been beautiful. We even got to see the annual Puerto Rican pride parade which was winding down Main Street. Everyone loves a good parade.



This was the how it looked from our table at the banquet. There were plenty of bidders on the donated items. I sure wish I needed the Orton controller because it was sold for $200. and they are worth nearly double that - shucks, what are you going to do! But, it was all great fun and the money goes for many worthy causes within the ISGB.

We also had a presentation by Margaret Zinzer, who stepped in for Lori Greenberg to talk about Beads of Courage. Although the voting has passed for this month it looks like we have another chance for the month of August and are currently in third place so keep those votes coming!!!

It's off to the bead trade and closing party. If I get a chance tomorrow, although I am leaving Rochester for the drive back to Michigan I'll post some photos from the last presentations...have a great evening - I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment