This is not clucking funny...


Okay already – there was a chick on his head! It didn’t poop on him. It wasn’t offensive. It was just a chick to represent Easter and all of its yummy goodness. It’s not that I don’t like the little marshmallow guys. I’m probably one of the only people I know besides sugar hungry kids who will actually purchase a pack of the things over the holiday and greedily eat one at night. I don’t need the sugar, the calories, or the buzz. I just like them – and cotton candy – and taffy – and other weird things.

BUT, I trampled on the ‘chick” owners toes by posting an image of Skully with what is their intellectual property on his head. Shame on me! Really…I don’t have a defense to stand on. I laid an egg. Oops, pardon the puns but it’s the first time “big brother business” has taken an interest in little old me and I’m in shock, sugar shock. And I haven’t even eaten any yet.

Skully sans “chick” is gone from the sales market…Boo Hoo!

All the faces of the offending images have been blurred to protect the innocent. ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment