Hmmmmm...Soup

Soup’s on….


Taking a break from the clay posts to show you what my bead soup partner Rebecca Sirevaag sent me. She is a great colorist and I’d of never thought of this combination. My mind is running wild with ideas for different pieces to create. Look at that great leaf print she made on the copper. It will be the basis of my decision. It’s definitely a challenge because I can see so many directions and I haven’t made a necklace in a long time.

I would never of thought of this color grouping so I'm excited to work with it. I have some lampwork and ceramic planned to go with it and when those are complete I sure hope it will translate as well as it has in my head and on paper.


This is the hand stamped copper leaf that Rebecca sent. She says she loves making these and it shows.Look at the intricate detail on that leaf.


This is the bead soup I have sent Rebecca. I made a grouping of six beads, including a focal and hit up my stash for go with beads, chains, and I made a silver clasp.



No comments:

Post a Comment