Invitation to Party

Fifth Bead Soup Blog Party

WOW - Awesome

I get to participate in this wonderful round robin blog hop and creativity stretcher created by Lori Anderson. I’ve been wanting to do this for years but so many “life” experiences have prevented me from considering it. I didn’t want to ask to participate until I knew it would get the attention it deserved from me as a participant. This session was done by lottery because over 300 artists’ had asked to participate with manageable space for 200 (which is an incredibly insane amount to manage). I feel privileged to have my name drawn.

My partner for this adventure is Rebecca Sirevaag. When I get to know more about Rebecca I'll pass it on but here is her blog because I know you're just going to want to visit her soon.

I could explain all about this but Lori does it so much better you might as well hear the details from her. In the right column is the Blog Party symbol and all you have to do is click on it to get to Lori's site. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment