Dot Mania



The pile has grown dramatically. I've even sandblasted a few of them for another design feature and a little more tactile feel. Actually, I do not think I am done exploring this series yet and am wondering how to combine this patterning with some silver casting. Maybe I could combine a cab into a Moroccan inspired piece. Uh, how am I going to do that? Set from the back? Bezel from the front? Prongs? ACK - - - maybe this one won't happen for a while.

I haven't counted them but there are over twenty beads in this color series, at this point. The longest one that is sitting on top is about to get a few sandblasted lines and maybe some drop shapes in the open sky blue areas.

When is this wedding? Uh oh! I have only a month to finish all of the house overhaul and unless I want to do a drop and dump (put it in boxes and throw it in the basement to sort later) I better get focused because there is not much worse than cleaning out boxes of "stuff".

Missing the Gathering SO much and wishing I was there with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment